Tuesday 26 September 2023

Te Tai Tokerau Teacher's Summit

 Te Tai Tokerau Teacher Summit News

Kia Ora. I had the privilege of leading a 40 minute workshop at our Manaiakalani Teacher Summit held in Te Tai Tokerau - Bay of Islands. I led our team through a small presentation that resulted in teachers from across NZ producing this together. Here's my intro I gave to advertise my workshoip. Maybe you can join us next year? You could lead a workshop even! Go here to find out about other presentations on offer as you dream about 2024 and your own or staff PD opportunities. 21 years of teaching at Point England School, 1 year as the Pasifika lead for Manaiakalani, 3 terms as an In Class Facilitator. I am of Croatian and Samoan heritage. Bilingual speaker of Samoan and English. For 6 of 21 years I was the e-Learning teacher. Part of this role was to lead a team of children and whole staff in the daily production of the ‘Pt England News Network - PENN’. Celebration of the small and big steps are important in village life of raising children. I am very excited to be able to share how we’ve celebrated our students and whanau in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment